With many people now living a less than healthy lifestyle, there have been many different products offered to assist with weight loss and obesity. In this post we will be looking at how to use shilajit for weight loss and some of the products which you can take containing shilajit in its various forms.
How Shilajit Can Help You Lose Weight
Shilajit contains fulvic acid, which is known to be an excellent antioxidant. Shilajit also has over 84 minerals present within it and so can assist us with a huge variety of problems such as:
- maintaining a healthy immune system,
- keeping our liver healthy
- prevention against conditions such as Alzheimers disease.
- improved sleep
- balances testosterone levels
- helps fight aging
- fights altitude sickness
- can combat anaemia
- maintains a healthy heart
- can assist with infertility
These are just a few of the things that shilajit can help with and one of the most popular reasons for its use is to fight against excess fat in the body.
It is easy to bypass the idea of using a supplement such as shilajit to help with weight loss, since there are so many fads being offered which have little to no effect. But it has been proven that shilajit does, in fact contribute to improved weight loss and fat burning within the body.
Of course, it is important to bear in mind that taking shilajit alone will not maintain a healthy weight. It is essential to follow a balanced diet and incorporate a regular exercise routine into your lifestyle. These things, alongside a shilajit based supplement will aid you in getting to and maintaining a weight which is right for you.
Shilajit is able to break down toxins which are found in the blood and can lead to high levels of cholesterol, which is something linked to obesity and excess fat.
Over time, the aging process causes the body to more easily retain fats within it. This then leads to being over weight. Shilajit has been proven to effectively boost the metabolism which in turn helps to burn any excess fat therefore leading to the desired weight loss.
The product is also known to improve you energy levels. This may not sound like anything to do with losing weight but it will give you more of a boost which will help when doing your exercise routine. This increased energy level will encourage more, better quality exercise which as we have mentioned, helps to maintain a healthy weight.
How To Take Shilajit For Weight Loss
There are many ways in which you can take your shilajit supplement. It can be purchased in a resin or powder form, which is it’s most pure form. It is also available in a capsule formt. It is recommended that the daily intake of shilajit should be between 300 and 500 milligrams.
If you are using the powdered form of shilajit there are various ways in which you can take it. It is advised that an amount of the size of a pea can be taken in one sitting and a further two times a day after this.
5 Ways To Take Shilajit For Weight Loss
- Shilajit can be mixed in with milk. You can use either warm or cold milk but it recommended that warm milk will work better.
- Mix Shilajit with filtered water (avoid tap water) and drink between meals.
- If you prefer, you can mix the shilajit with some ghee which you can then use to cook with, incorporating the shilajit directly into your meals.
- Another way of mixing the shilajit into your food is to mix it with sesame oil which you can then cook your food in or drizzle over your food.
- For those who have a sweet tooth, mixing shilajit with organic honey is an ideal solution.
Using Shialjit For Weight Loss: Conclusion
As with any supplement, there can be side effects so it is important to discuss with your doctor or dietitian before beginning to use shilajit. Once you have created your plan, you can start including the supplement in your daily routine and begin to notice the effects it will have for your weight loss journey.
There are various ways in which you can take the shilajit depending on your personal taste. It is also important to remember that you should only take 300-500mg per day. Taking more will not speed up your weight loss any more.
Shilajit has been proven to be effective as a weight loss aid due to its ability to speed up the metabolism and also because it rids the blood of toxins.
- 8 Shilajit Benefits That Are Actually Backed By Scientific Research - January 1, 2020
- Mountain Blood Shilajit Review: Ancient Vitality Booster - December 31, 2019
- Best Shilajit Capsules 2020: Benefits, Reviews and Rating - December 31, 2019